Camping Ciudad de Albarracín has its own internal rules and regulations provided to all campers upon their arrival.
Some of our rules are set out below:
- Vehicles must not exceed 10 km/h within the site.
- It is totally forbidden to ride bicycles within the site after 10 pm.
- So as not to disturb the rest of the other campers, between 11 pm and 8 am no vehicles may circulate in, enter or leave the campsite, and may therefore have to remain parked outside.
- Any animal owned by the campers must be declared at Reception. To avoid any possible accidents, dogs or other animals are not to be allowed to run free. Please take animals off the campsite to “do their business”.
- It is absolutely forbidden to make fire..